Media & Information
Media corporate finance professionals with over 90 media M&A completed in two decades.
Scott-Macon’s media corporate finance professionals have completed over 90 media mergers and acquisitions in the past two decades. The division serves entrepreneurs, private equity and corporations in the education, business information, internet, and publishing markets.
Amongst many others, clients have included: Thomson Corp., Dow Jones & Co., Wolters Kluwer, Reed Elsevier, News Corp., Tribune Company, Information Holdings, Great Hill Partners, Providence Equity and JP Morgan Partners.
Transaction experience comprises mergers and acquisitions, valuations, corporate advisory assignments and capital raising services.
Scott-Macon’s Media and Information Group is led by Derek G. Goodman.
- Broker Dealers/Asset Management; Specialty Finance and Business Services
- Depository Institutions
- Insurance and Insurance Services Companies
- Business Services
- Chemicals & Related Industries
- Consumer Products and Retail
- Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Industrial & Automotive
- Media & Information
- Transportation & Logistics