Insurance and Insurance Services Companies
Serving specialty property & casualty insurers and insurance service-providers throughout North America.
Scott-Macon’s Financial Institutions Group serves specialty property & casualty insurers and insurance service-providers throughout North America.
Scott-Macon focuses on providing capital and advisory services to small privately-held and mid-sized risk-bearing underwriters and service/distribution insurance companies, including managing general agencies and program managers.
Core services include:
- General financial advisory
- Buy-side and divestiture strategic advisory
- Placements of equity and debt capital
- Valuations and fairness opinions
The breadth and depth of Scott-Macon’s transaction experience, combined with our firm’s industry knowledge, independence and objectivity, provides our insurance and insurance services company clients with strategic financial advice tailored to their unique circumstance and goals.
Contact Kevin McMurchy for more information.
- Broker Dealers/Asset Management; Specialty Finance and Business Services
- Depository Institutions
- Insurance and Insurance Services Companies
- Business Services
- Chemicals & Related Industries
- Consumer Products and Retail
- Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Industrial & Automotive
- Media & Information
- Transportation & Logistics
Selected Transactions of Financial Institutions