Corporate Finance Advisory
Providing independent unbiased advisory services and counsel on corporate finance issues.
Corporate Finance Advisory Services have been a cornerstone of Scott-Macon’s “client-oriented” approach since the firm was established in 1973. We recognize that companies often require independent unbiased advice and counsel on corporate finance issues unrelated to a specific transaction, and we have a long history of providing such services to our past advisory clients.
In addition to traditional corporate finance issues, Scott-Macon professionals also have significant experience in assisting Trustees-in-Bankruptcy, lenders and debtors in workout or bankruptcy-related advisory assignments. Our range of advisory services include:
- Providing "on-call" corporate finance consulting to either the senior management or boards of directors of private companies who require an independent and experienced perspective on strategy, financing, or expansion issues throughout the year
- Analysis of specific corporate strategies and alternatives within the areas of mergers and acquisitions and/or capital markets
- An extensive due diligence review of a company to identify facts and issues that could either positively or negatively impact future sale, divestment, merger, joint venture or capital markets efforts
- Capitalization and shareholder studies
- Valuation studies
- Bankruptcy and workout consulting for corporations and limited partnerships on behalf of creditors, management or trustees
Past Advisory Clients