Chemicals & Related Industries
Corporate finance professionals with more than 30 years of experience in chemicals investment banking.
Scott-Macon's chemicals practice includes professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the chemical industry. Scott-Macon professionals have held senior management positions in the chemical industry and possess significant chemicals investment banking experience from serving a wide range of clients in the industry. Transaction experience has included both corporate advisory assignments in chemical mergers and acquisitions, valuations and strategic advisory as well as capital markets assignments in both the public and private markets.
Chemical Industry Experience
Clients have included companies engaged in all segments of the chemical industry, including:
- Specialty & fine chemicals
- Polymers, plastics & composites
- Adhesives, coatings & sealants
- Catalysts & adsorbents
- Pharmaceuticals & biochemicals
- Water treating chemicals
- Flavors & fragrances
- Surfactants & lubricants
- Inks, dyes, pigments & additives
- Petrochemicals & synthetic fibers
- Organic & inorganic chemicals
- Agricultural chemicals & fertilizers
- Custom contract manufacturing
- Oil refining & gas processing companies, and
- Chemical distribution companies
Clients have included publicly-traded domestic and global manufacturers, private equity groups and closely-held companies. Scott-Macon’s Chemical and Related Industries Group is led by Allan M. Benton.