Industrial & Automotive
Industrial corporate finance professionals with over 25 years of experience in automotive and industrial investment banking.
Scott-Macon's industrial and automotive industry group includes professionals with over 25 years of experience in providing industrial and automotive merger and acquisition, financing, valuation and strategic advisory services to a global client base.
Industrial and Automotive Industry Experience
Clients have included both domestic and foreign companies engaged in virtually all segments of the automotive and industrial manufacturing industry, including:
- Automotive aftermarket suppliers
- Automotive OEMs
- Automotive retailers and distributors
- Automotive Tier I and Tier II suppliers
- Bus suppliers
- Defense and aerospace manufacturers
- Design engineering firms
- Electronic component suppliers
- Environmental engineering and consulting firms
- Industrial oven manufacturers
- Industrial services firms
- Process control equipment manufacturers
- Process engineering firms
- Testing and certification firms
- Truck suppliers
Industrial and automotive financial services clients have included domestic and foreign publicly-traded and privately-owned companies as well as private equity firms. The industrial and automotive group is led by Fabian Hassel.